OUR CUSTOMIZED FACIALS:
- The Ultimate Facial– A luxurious customized facial tailored to your skin type and guaranteed to renew your spirit. Includes cleansing, exfoliation, toning, extractions, facial massage, customized serums, treatment mask, hydration, antioxidant and sun protection. Available for 60 minutes or 75 minutes with a relaxing upper body massage add-on.
- The Lunch Time Facial – A 30-minute facial for those on the go! Whether you need steaming and extractions, calming for sensitive skin or deep hydration, this facial leaves you radiant in no time.
- Add-ons – We offer convenient additions to help you customize your experience. Not available individually.
- Lash Tint – Enhance your eyes with this treatment. We use an FDA-approved vegetable dye to tint your upper and lower eyelashes naturally.
- Brow Tint– The perfect finish for your renewed and glowing skin! Brow lashes are custom-tinted to complement your skin and hair color.
What is a facial?
A facial is a series of steps based on a skin analysis by a licensed aesthetician to improve the function and appearance of the skin. An aesthetician uses professional products and techniques when performing the facial.
Facials are often customized based on the needs of the client and typically include cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, facial massage, treatment, mask, hydration, eye cream and sun protection.
Why should I have a facial?
Your skin is the largest organ of the body and needs proper care and maintenance. Facials are customized to address specific skin issues (such as clogged pores or dehydration), reduce stress and help achieve optimal skin health.
How often should I have a facial?
The frequency varies from person to person, but generally clients wait no longer than one month between facials. Your aesthetician can recommend a skin care regimen which incorporates facials into your personal treatment plan.
Regular facials can help prevent breakouts, exfoliate dull surface skin cells and make your skin look its very best.
Do facials cause breakouts?
In general, facials should not cause breakouts. Proper exfoliation, extraction and use of professional products and techniques can actually improve acne-prone skin and aid in the healing process. It is not unheard-of for sensitive skin to “act up” after a facial or when adjusting to new homecare products. Good communication between the skin specialist and clients helps to minimize this occurrence.
What is an extraction?
An extraction is the manual removal of sebum (oil and dirt) from the pores. During the facial, the aesthetician applies specific products to soften the area. The sebum is then manually extracted from the pores by applying gentle pressure.