Skin discoloration, roughness, wrinkles and laxity are the principal signs of aging. While there are effective treatments that improve skin texture and color, it’s rare to find one that a) is painless, b) does not require downtime and c) is also capable of treating skin laxity. As a recent study found, however, the ENDYMED™ system meets all of those challenges by providing the unique combination of fractional resurfacing and skin tightening with very little to no pain and no visible recovery.
The study was recently conducted and published by a team of French dermatologists to measure the effectiveness of radio frequency energy using the ENDYMED™ system—the same skin tightening and resurfacing system used here at Zimmet Vein & Dermatology. They also scored patient pain and satisfaction levels. The results were nothing less than fantastic.
The study involved 10 subjects that received three separate treatments. The subjects had an average score of 7.3 on the Fitzpatrick scale of wrinkles and elastosis (1-3 is mild; 4-6 is moderate; 7-9 is severe). After just one treatment, the average score dropped to 4.9. Three months following the third treatment, the average score was 4.1, clearly demonstrating the system’s ability to significantly reduce moderate –to-severe depth facial wrinkles.
Regarding the experience of pain during the procedure, 56% of the subjects reported no pain while the rest (44%) reported minimal pain.
When asked immediately following the third treatment, “Would you recommend the FSR treatment to your colleagues and friends?”, 67% answered “definitely yes” and 33% answered “yes”. When the same question was posed three months following the last treatment, though, 100% of the subjects answered “definitely yes.”
As the research shows, ENDYMED™ 3DEEP provides you with an exciting option for effective skin resurfacing and tightening with minimal discomfort and maximum satisfaction. If you have been toying with the idea of receiving a skin rejuvenation treatment, then now might be the time to take the next step.
Contact Zimmet Vein & Dermatology today to learn more or to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.