Enjoy Healthy, Beautiful Skin With Our State-of-the-Art Treatments
Is your skin showing the visible signs of aging or sun damage? Or perhaps you are dealing with the effects of Rosacea or Acne. Zimmet Vein & Dermatology offers a variety of treatments for improving your skin’s health and appearance. Among these are:
- SKIN TIGHTENING & LIFTING – Dr. Zimmet offers two skin tightening treatment options, Ultherapy and EndyMed 3DEEP™. Ultherapy is a non-surgical method to lift skin, and both help to tighten loose and sagging skin and stimulate new collagen production.
- ROSACEA TREATMENT – Rosacea is a skin condition that results in redness, flushing, broken capillaries and acne-type eruptions. Dr. Zimmet may prescribe medications for this, and also offers a specialized treatment for rosacea using pulsed light, Excel V and the VariLight lasers.
- SKIN RESURFACING – Dr. Zimmet offers treatments with fractionated CO2 laser (Active FX, Deep FX, Total FX) and fractional radiofrequency, which tighten skin and reduce fine lines, splotchy pigmentation, pores and acne scars.
- ACNE TREATMENT – Treatments for acne include topical and oral antibiotics, cortisone injections, peels and Blu-U® Blue Light Therapy.
- WRINKLE TREATMENT – Zimmet Vein & Dermatology can help keep those pesky wrinkles at bay with a variety of treatments including Botox, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion, skin resurfacing, Laser Genesis, and Ultherapy.
- SUN DAMAGE TREATMENT – Sun damage, which can result in age spots and actinic keratoses, is treated with peels, Pulsed Light Rejuvenation with Advanced Fotofacial and skin resurfacing.
- MELASMA – A common skin condition in which brown patches appear on the skin, melasma can affect women who have darker skin tones or who are pregnant. Dr. Zimmet will consult with you and determine the best treatment options for your melasma.
- LASER TATTOO REMOVAL – If you have an unwanted tattoo, Dr. Zimmet has advanced laser technology to remove your tattoo as effectively as possible.
Dr. Zimmet is dedicated to providing the best skin care for his patients. He carefully selects the most effective technologies. During your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Zimmet, he will assess your skin and goals before making a recommendation. We encourage you to ask questions and learn about the available options. We take great care to provide clear information, friendly advice and successful treatments in a comfortable environment.
“Every friend I’ve referred to Dr. Zimmet becomes a patient because it’s hard to find that perfect combination of expertise and caring.
— Laura M., Patient
If you’re ready for smoother, healthier skin, call us today at (512) 485-7700 to schedule your consultation. We’ll help you understand the treatment options appropriate for you.