Cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate & replenish nutrients.
HydraFacial MD™: Restore and Preserve Your Skin’s Fresh, Healthy Glow!
Every day, the skin of our face, neck and chest and other areas sustains damage from free radicals caused by pollution, environmental toxins, and sunlight. Over time, exposure to these and other free radicals causes our skin cells to malfunction and deteriorate, leaving our skin looking dull, rough, and wrinkled, and undermining the radiant, flawless complexion that we took for granted in our 20s. Yet it is possible to protect your skin from the harmful effects of free radicals. Actively keeping your skin hydrated and regularly infusing it with antioxidants can shield your skin from damage, restoring and preserving a youthfully-smooth, glowing complexion.
At Zimmet Vein & Dermatology, conveniently located in the heart of Austin, Texas, we are pleased to offer non-invasive HydraFacial MD™ treatments to restore and maintain your skin’s healthy, youthful glow. This incredible skin rejuvenation treatment instantly replenishes the skin’s antioxidant levels through a patented infusion process—Vortex-Fusion®—that facilitates the delivery of key nutrients and antioxidants into the tissues of the skin, in order to activate and optimize their anti-aging properties and keep your skin looking fresh, healthy, and young!
Why is HydraFacial MD™ a better facial experience than traditional facials? Unlike traditional facials, HydraFacial MD™ enhances your skin’s health by nourishing and hydrating the skin while simultaneously removing dead skin cells and extracting impurities. This soothing, non-irritating treatment offers a number of significant skin-enhancing benefits:
- Removes dead skin, impurities, and damage through gentle exfoliating action
- Cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates with the unique spiral design of the HydroPeel® tips
- Helps the skin look firm, lifted, and smooth with gentle infusions of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid
- Improves the appearance of common skin complaints such as fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin), oily skin, and congested skin
- Non-invasive, non-surgical treatment that can be completed in less than 30 minutes
- Delivers instant, powerful results with no discomfort or downtime
- Safe and appropriate for all skin types (even sensitive skin)
Significant, skin-enhancing results can be seen immediately after just one treatment; however, we recommend one HydraFacial MD™ treatment every month to maximize results!
HydraFacial MD™ is both relaxing and reinvigorating! Most patients describe the HydraFacial MD™ to be similar to having “a cool paintbrush moving over the face.” Every HydraFacial™ experience is custom-formulated with different serums to address your unique skincare concerns; however, all HydraFacial™ treatments utilize the same five basic steps:
- Cleansing and exfoliation: removal of dead skin cells to reveal new, healthy skin
- Acid peel: to gently loosen dirt and debris from the pores
- Extraction: automated extractions through patented vortex suction to effectively clean the pores without irritation or discomfort
- Hydration: infusion of hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to restore optimal levels of hydration and nourish the skin
- Protection: regular use of custom selected at-home skincare products will maximize and extend the results of your in-office HydraFacial™ treatment
Many patients see visible improvements in the texture, tone, radiance, and health of their skin after just one HydraFacial MD™ treatment. We recommend monthly maintenance treatments to preserve and prolong your results.
Contact Zimmet Vein & Dermatology
Dr. Steven Zimmet has over 25 years of experience performing skin-enhancement services, and recently received the honor of being named by his peers as one of the Best Doctors in America for Dermatology and Phlebology (vein services).
If you would like additional information about the rejuvenating benefits of Hydrafacial™, please contact Zimmet Vein & Dermatology today at (512) 485-7700. We look forward to speaking with you and to scheduling your initial consultation.